I’ve often said that I’m a huge pop culture fan. I love movies, TV shows, music, books, and just about anything else that is popular. And while I enjoy an intelligent conversation about pop culture, I’m not always sure what to say. But while I’m usually lost for words, I can always count on one quote to come to my rescue. And while I’m not sure of the origin of each quote, I do know that they’re all amazing and inspirational. And that’s why I wanted to share them with you.
Don’t you love pop culture? It’s the perfect way to bring people together, no matter what age, gender, race, religion, or political persuasion, and there’s always something to learn from it. It can inspire us, make us laugh, and maybe even teach us how to live a better life. But with all that awesomeness, there’s also a lot of dumb pop culture. So what’s the best way to get out of your own head and into the minds of others? There’s only one way to find out…
The world is full of beautiful things, but not everything in it is beautiful. Some things are downright ugly. As we grow up, we learn that beauty can be found in everything from the beauty of a sunrise and a sunset to a good book or a well-written quote.Is your OM orientation getting a little boring? If you’re looking for something new to chant outside of the standard yogic mantras…. no problem! Why not get inspired by your favorite show or movie?
Try it yourself. Sometimes the best mantras are not passed down from sage to sage, but from the people with whom we come into contact the most.
Meditation can be challenging, no doubt about it. If you want to stay focused, try the free 30 day meditation challenge! This will help you build a good routine for the day that you can rely on.
Here are 27 pop culture quotes that can become your new mantra!
1. I am the king of the world! – Titanic
Loan : Daily Mail
Because it really is.
2. May the Force be with you. – Star Wars
It’s almost like Namaste, isn’t it?
3. There is no place like home. – Wizard of Oz
And there’s no better place to do that than your yoga mat!
4. I’ll be right back. – Terminator
Tomorrow… no more yoga.
5. Memory, George: No man is a loser who has friends. – The Wonderful Life
It’s true, isn’t it?
6. Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. – Casablanca
With yoga! What more can you ask of a friend?
7. Roads? Where we are going, we don’t need roads! – Back to the Future
All you need is a path to your inner self.
8. What we do in life resonates in eternity. – Gladiator
So why not give it your best shot?
9. Hakuna Matata… That means no worries! – Lion King
This is the best mantra you can find!
10. Everyone dies, but not everyone really lives. – Braveheart
So get out there and live your life to the fullest!
11. I believe there is only one type of person. People. – Kill a Mockingbird
That’s not all, is it?
12. Talking all the time is not necessarily communicating. – Eternal Sunshine of the Pure Mind
Loan : IndieWire
Take time away from constantly interacting with other people and try to find new ways to connect and communicate.
13. Make them laugh! – Singing in the rain
If all else fails… A smile can always help!
14. You have a friend in me. – Toy Story
Try to be a friend to everyone you meet and see how it can change your life.
15. It may sound boring, but I think the boring things are the most memorable. – Up
Embrace every moment, even the boring ones. You never know what will stand out the most in the future.
16. Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown. – Chinatown
If you absolutely cannot change the situation, don’t waste your precious energy trying to. Let things happen and get to the point.
17. Keep swimming, keep swimming! – Finding Nemo
Loan : Azula
When the going gets tough… …keep swimming!
18. As you wish. – Princess Bride
Follow your heart, follow your dreams and do what you want to do.
19. Relationships, I think, are like a shark. Do you know that? He must keep moving or he will die. – Annie Hall
That goes for any relationship. The ones you have with you, your friends, your family and yes, your yoga mat. So keep moving forward and growing!
20. True loss is only possible if you love something more than yourself. – Good Will Hunting
It looks like it came from a yoga class! Think about it and see how it plays out in your life. Do you feel a real lack when it comes to objects or when it comes to the people in your life?
21. The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them and days you don’t. But in the end, these are the people you always find at home. Sometimes it is the family you are born into, and sometimes it is the family you create. – Sex and the City
It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? Then go find your tribe!
22. We’re all pretty weird. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all. – Breakfast Club
Loan : Newsweek
Never forget that everyone has their own business.
23. Life moves fast. If you don’t stop and look every now and then, you may miss it. – Ferris Bueller Day Off
So stop and smell the roses once in a while!
24. Smile is my favorite! – Elf
Why don’t you make it your favorite?
25. Stay true to yourself. – hamlet
This phrase has been in pop culture for about 400 years. But it’s still relevant!
26. All you need is love. – The Beatles
Isn’t that so?
27. Carpe diem. Enjoy the day, people. Make your life extraordinary. – The Dead Poets Society
Loans : NYDailyNews
Get out there and do it!
What pop culture quote will become your new mantra? Is there one of them that you think we overlooked? Share it with us in the comments below!These days, we often hear that things aren’t so great with our weight or our looks, and we blame ourselves for it. It’s easy to feel hopeless and alone. But we’re not alone. There are good people who can relate to our feelings. We can hear them, even if they don’t say a word. Here are the best of them for you.. Read more about pop culture catchphrases 2020 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most popular quote?
“I’m not a number, I’m a free man.” “I’m not a number, I’m a free man.”
What is pop culture reference?
A pop culture reference is a term used to describe a reference to popular culture, such as movies, TV shows, music or other forms of media.
What are some inspirational sayings?
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Mahatma Gandhi
pop culture phrases 2021wise quotes from pop culturequotes about pop culturepop culture quotes funnypop culture catchphrases 2020funny pop culture quotes 2020,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,pop culture phrases 2021,wise quotes from pop culture,quotes about pop culture,pop culture quotes funny,pop culture catchphrases 2020,funny pop culture quotes 2020,pop culture quotes about leadership,pop culture quotes about hope