Keto bread is very popular now. It is a very simple bread that you can make at home. You just need some basic ingredients and you can enjoy this bread with any meal. This simple bread is very easy to make and tastes amazing.
As we all know, Keto is becoming the top choice of people who are trying to loose weight or eat healthy. But many people do not know that naan bread can be made on Keto. In this recipe , we are talking about Keto Naan bread.
In this post I will share with you an exclusive recipe of Keto Naan Bread that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. The nutritive value of this bread is simply incredible, and it will have you eating your favorite keto bread recipes with a guilt free conscience.
It’s feasible to eat bread on a keto diet!
I know how difficult it is to replace bread with keto bread as a bread enthusiast. I decided to create a pure keto naan bread since I’ve been enjoying naan bread recently and wanted to find a way to enjoy it without the carbohydrates….. And I succeeded! Naan keto bread may be eaten plain or used to create keto sandwiches or even keto pizzas!
Do you have no idea what naan bread is? It’s really a flatbread from India.
I had two objectives in mind while creating the Naan Keto bread recipe: it had to be tasty and easy to make. Imagine my delight when I discovered that each dish had just 2 grams of net carbohydrates, necessitating a second mouthful!
Light Keto Naan Bread
..: THREE SERIES
TIME TO PREPARE: 20 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 2 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 22 MINUTES
This Indian-style flatbread may be enjoyed on its own or as a foundation for keto sandwiches and pizzas.
- 1 Mandelmehl Cup 1 Mandelmehl Cup 1 Mandelmehl Cup 1
- a third cup of coconut flour
- baking powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- baking powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 Flohsameschalen Esslöffel
- a generous teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- a couple of teaspoons of water
Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing basin.
Stir together the melted butter, eggs, and water until a dough forms.
Cool the dough by dividing it into three balls and placing them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
To avoid sticking, gently sprinkle a piece of parchment paper with almond flour, put a ball of dough in the middle, lightly dust it again with almond flour, and top with another piece of parchment paper. Roll out the dough into a 1/4-inch-thick circle.
You may add your preferred spices to the batter to make the naan bread spicier.
1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 When the pan is hot, pour in the batter. Cook for 1 minute on each side.
3 naan flatbread (serving size: 1 naan) 179 calories per serving | 13 grams of fat | 10 grams of total carbohydrates | 8 grams of fiber | 0 grams of granulated sugar | 7 grams of protein | 2 grams of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
Here are some of my best techniques for creating keto naan bread:
- This is a basic naan keto bread recipe, but you may customize it to your liking. We make keto garlic bread with garlic and herbs and serve it with spaghetti squash – delicious! Toppings and condiments may be added to the cheese.
- Spread parchment paper on the counter before rolling out the dough to prevent it from sticking. I also suggest putting a little amount of almond flour on the parchment paper before baking. To keep the dough from adhering to the parchment paper, brush it with oil.
- Prepare the dough ahead of time and store the dough balls in the freezer. Remove the dough from the freezer, defrost it out, and roll it out when you’re ready to create naan keto bread.
This keto bread is so filling that I’ve already prepared two more loaves to put in the freezer for future meals. I hope you like this dish as much as I enjoyed making it!
Are you a fan of keto bread? For the ideal burger, try our keto buns.
A few months ago, I made my first ever keto Naan. It was good. It was easy. But I didn’t stop there. I wanted to see if I could make a version that my family could easily make. I wanted to make bread that my kids could make because it was just as easy as the Naan but they could also make it if they so desired. I wanted to make bread that their friends could make because it was just as quick as the Naan but they could also make it if they so desired. I wanted to make bread that everyone could make because it was just as quick as the Naan but everyone could also make it if they so desired.. Read more about keto naan bread with cream cheese and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto naan bread without psyllium husk
- keto naan bread recipe
- keto naan almond flour
- keto chapati recipe
- keto naan with yeast