Use the button below to share this article to Facebook or Twitter. You may find this post interesting also.
This sugar-free keto syrup is a low carb sweetener that is suitable for diabetics and those with sugar sensitivity. It is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and free of artificial sweeteners. It is a ketogenic food that is low in carbs, high in fiber, and contains no sugar alcohols. It is a simple syrup that is used in many keto recipes.
This is the easiest sugar-free keto maple syrup recipe ever. Make some keto maple syrup and pour it over a cake or some other delicious treat! The hardest part of this recipe is waiting 40 minutes for the syrup to cool low enough to pour. You can even prepare this in advance and then stick it in the fridge.. Read more about best keto maple syrup and let us know what you think.
This wonderful maple syrup will give your morning a boost!
With this simple, extremely sweet, low-carb keto pancake syrup, you can take your pancake breakfast to the next level. The procedure is so easy and quick that you can have homemade sugar-free syrup on your pancakes in under 10 minutes!
Oh, and if you remove the sugar alcohols from the total carbohydrates, this recipe has ZERO calories and ZERO carbs. Wow!
- Before adding the xanthan gum to the water, combine it with the erythritol. When the xanthan gum is diluted in the sweetener, it is less likely to adhere and stick when it comes into contact with liquid.
- If you cook the syrup on low heat, the xanthan gum will froth and bubble, altering the texture and look of your ideal pancake syrup.
- In your pancake syrup, you may use whatever flavor extract you like….. Vanilla and almonds are two of my favorite additions. Yummy!
- To purée the components, do not use a blender. This may cause the xanthan gum to bubble and froth, which is bad for the syrup in my view.
- Erythritols aren’t all made equal. But this dish with Lacanto, Golden, is one of my favorites. I also tested it with Anthony’s brand erythritol, which had an odd and rather nasty aftertaste, so I’ll steer clear of it in the future.
- During storage, the syrup crystallizes with time. Don’t be concerned. Simply heat until the syrup is clear and smooth in the microwave or on the stove.
- For the pancake syrup, I used a transparent glass container of maple syrup, but you can also purchase beautiful dispensers on Amazon for about ten dollars!
- The microwave fraud method: Instead of using the stove, heat the water for a minute and a half in the microwave. Then add the sweeteners that have already been blended (erythritol, xanthan gum and salt). To mix, carefully stir everything together. Cook, stirring continuously, at 20 second intervals in the microwave until the crystals have dissolved and the syrup is clear. If desired, add extract. Put it on the table!
maple syrup with no added sugar
..: SERIES 8
Time to prepare: 5 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 5 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 10 MINUTES
With this simple and tasty sugar-free syrup recipe, you can take your keto donuts to the next level.
- erythritol, 2/3 cup (I prefer Lacanto, Golden for this recipe).
- xanthan gum, 1/2 teaspoon
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, *for taste and color, if desired.
- 1/8 teaspoon maple extract (or, better yet, pure maple extract to taste)
Gently combine the erythritol, xanthan gum, and salt in a small bowl. Over low to medium heat, bring the water to a boil. Drop tablespoons of the sweetener mixture into the water while swirling. As the syrup cooks, it will thicken. Cook over low heat for another 1 to 3 minutes, or until the erythritol crystals are fully dissolved. (Don’t allow the mixture get beyond a gentle simmer……) If the xanthan gum begins to froth or bubble, take it from the heat immediately, reduce the cooking temperature, and mix well before returning it to the heat).
Remove it from the oven. Add the aromatic extract to the mix. Have a blast!
Store for 1-2 months at room temperature in an airtight container OR refrigerate to prolong shelf life. If the syrup crystallizes, just reheat until it is clear and smooth.
Demand: 8 servings, 2 teaspoons each serving 0 calories | 0 g fat | 16 g total carbs | 0 g fiber | 16 g sugar | 0 g protein | 0 g net carbs per serving
Presented to you by
Pancakes are my favorite breakfast food. But these sugar-free keto syrup pancakes are my favorite!
Let’s face it, nearly everything tastes better when it’s drizzled with a sweet, delectable syrup. What else can you do with this syrup besides low-carb pancakes? Keto waffles, thick-cut bacon, keto cookies, cinnamon buns, and using it as a coating over cooked ham are some of my personal faves. Mm-hmm. It’s fantastic!
Do you like eating breakfast? These salty sausage muffins are a must-try!
Whether you are on a low carb diet or simply want to eat a healthier food, there are plenty of sweeteners you can use. But it is important to know which ones are safe and which ones are not. Maple syrup is one of the most widely used sweeteners on the keto diet. It is a great replacement for sugar.. Read more about keto maple syrup walmart and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you have sugar free maple syrup on keto?
Yes, you can have sugar free maple syrup on keto.
What is the best sugar free syrup for Keto?
The best sugar free syrup for keto is probably stevia.
Can you use maple syrup or honey on keto diet?
Maple syrup is a sugar and honey is a natural sweetener, so they are not compatible with keto.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- sugar free maple syrup nutrition
- keto syrup recipe
- sugar free maple syrup keto
- sugar free maple syrup
- keto pancake syrup