Looking for a keto-friendly drink or snack on the go? Look no further! Whether you’re at the coffee shop, the airport, or even at a restaurant, these keto-friendly menu options are low in carbs and rich in good-for-you ingredients.
Keto Starbucks is for all those who are looking to enjoy their favorite beverages while on the Keto diet! Many of us have been on keto and wish we could enjoy our favorite coffee shop treats while we are on Keto. Not anymore! Today we are going to show you how to order drinks at Starbucks that are keto friendly. These are 10 Keto Starbucks Drinks that you need to order to enjoy your favorite beverages while on the Keto diet!
The ketogenic diet is all the rage in today’s health news. It’s been praised for the promise of weight loss, for controlling epilepsy, and for improving cognitive performance as well as overall health. But, while keto has been lauded as a diet for weight loss, it’s also a diet for weight gain. So how exactly do you order keto at Starbucks? Don’t stress about it.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may earn a small fee.
If Starbucks is your go-to coffee shop, you may be wondering what to order keto there. Even if you’re following a ketogenic diet, you don’t have to give up Starbucks coffee. Learn how to order your favorite coffee with a few modifications so you can enjoy your low carb coffee.
You’ll discover how to modify your keto coffee to make it keto-friendly with our Keto Starbucks Guide.
To cut carbohydrates, prepare some beverages at home, such a keto Pumpkin Spice Latte or my fave Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Also, you can’t be on a keto diet without drinking a cup of Bulletproof Coffee, the most popular keto coffee drink.
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages, and buying keto at Starbucks may be simple if you know what you’re doing. By adding a lot of milk, sugar, syrups, and sweetened creamers to coffee, it may quickly be transformed from a low-carb beverage to a dessert.
Sugar is present in many drinks by default.
Depending on the quantity, simple sugar syrup may add anywhere from 5 to 30 grams of net carbohydrates to many Starbucks beverages. If you want sweetness, ask for it (Starbucks calls it “Classic”) or specify “no Classic” while ordering.
Sweetened Whipped Cream is a no-no.
Starbucks whipped cream is prepared using sugar or vanilla syrup in certain locations. Make sure to inquire about the coffee brands that your barista is using. Some heavy creams include far too many carbohydrates to qualify as keto-friendly.
Sugar-free syrups should be avoided if at all possible.
The fact that the syrup is sugar-free does not imply that it is also carb-free. One net carb is included in each sugar-free syrup pump. Here are some taste options that often include a sugar-free option:
Almond Milk in Coffee
Keep in mind that 1 cup of almond milk includes 5g net carbohydrates and 60 calories when ordering a coffee at Starbucks. Although a coffee drink is unlikely to include much almond milk, be sure you request unsweetened almond milk.
You may bring a liquid stevia bottle with you to a Starbucks café and sweeten your beverages to taste. In this manner,
When ordering low-carb at Starbucks, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Per serving of steamed milk, there are approximately 10g net carbohydrates.
- Skinny Drinks – This does not imply that a drink is keto, but rather that it is low in carbohydrates.
- Sugar — Always request a drink that is sugar-free.
Keto-Friendly Starbucks Drinks and Orders
However, the greatest thing about Starbucks is that you can customize your order! The greatest keto beverages to get at Starbucks are listed below.
- Starbucks’ freshly brewed black coffee has no carbs or sugars, which is great news for keto dieters.
- Shots of Espresso — At Starbucks, a single shot of robust coffee has approximately 1 gram of net carbohydrates and 5 calories.
- An Americano is a coffee drink prepared with espresso shots and hot water. However, if you want to amp up the flavor, add more heavy cream and Stevia.
- Skinny Macchiato (hot or iced) — Another option is a macchiato. To prepare it, use unsweetened almond milk instead of regular milk. Skip the caramel drizzle if you’re not aiming to turn your Starbucks visit into a cheat day.
- Low Carb Mocha — Order a short Mocha with a thin sugar-free mocha sauce and half heavy cream and half water instead of milk. This tasty beverage has just 1 gram of net carbohydrates and 55 calories.
- Flat White – Yes, even if you’re on a keto diet, you can enjoy this beverage. You can make a lower-carb version of this Starbucks staple by using half heavy cream and half hot water for the customary steamed milk in a flat white.
- While a Starbucks iced coffee is typically sweetened, you may decrease your carb intake by ordering it unsweetened and without syrup. Your drink now has 0g net carbohydrates and just 5 calories.
- Don’t worry about the pink drink. Even if you love this beverage, you may include it into your keto diet. So order the long Pink Drink and add two shots of heavy cream and two pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup to it. This beverage has 206 calories and just 4 grams of net carbohydrates.
- Iced Tea — Starbucks offers a variety of teas, including black, green, white, passion, and Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea; all of these teas are keto-friendly, with the exception of matcha. For added sweetness, one or two packets of Stevia may be put into the tea. Request a cup of unsweetened tea.
- London Fog – Low Carb Add two shots of steaming heavy cream and one pump of sugar-free vanilla syrup to a short Earl Gray tea prepared from two tea bags. This beverage has just 3 grams of net carbohydrates and 206 calories.
Keto Food from Starbucks
More than just excellent coffee beverages are available on the Starbucks keto menu. Take a look at the keto food options as well!
- Cheddar Moon Cheese – These crispy cheddar puffs are tasty, low in calories, and full of flavor, making them an excellent keto addition.
- Chips made with kale
- Meat and Cheese Plate — Because it contains no net carbohydrates, this delicious, salty meat and cheese plate is a perfect complement to your keto Starbucks drink.
- Spread with avocados
Check out my Keto Fast Food Guide for over 50 keto-approved fast food meal ideas that you can order at your favorite fast food joints.
- late vanilla short
- 3/4 cup of liquid
- a quarter cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup (sugar-free)
Order a short vanilla latte with your favorite coffee. Water and whipped cream may be used in lieu of steaming milk.
Add 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup to the mixture.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
The USDA Food Database nutrition information was used to calculate these nutrition facts. Our nutrition data are correct, but please double-check if you’re using other items. Because fiber and sugar alcohols do not increase blood sugar, they are subtracted from the net carb amount.
KEYWORD: COFFEE FROM COFFEE FROM COFFEE FROM C
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special deals, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
Dieting can be a tough game. From the top down, you have to exercise, manage your stress, eat healthier, and lose weight. But what about the bottom? If you’re following a low carb, high fat diet, you may have to prepare keto-friendly meals at home. If you want to shake things up at the coffee shop, here are 10 keto-friendly drinks to order.. Read more about starbucks secret menu keto and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I drink at Starbucks while on keto?
Starbucks is a coffee shop, so the only thing you can drink there while on keto is coffee.
How do you order a keto from Starbucks?
You can order a keto from Starbucks by ordering a tall iced coffee with no sugar and then asking for it to be made into a keto.
How do I order a Starbucks vanilla keto latte?
You can order a Starbucks vanilla keto latte by saying Vanilla Keto Latte, please.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- starbucks keto food
- starbucks keto pink drink
- starbucks keto white drink
- starbucks keto
- starbucks keto coffee