For a birthday, there’s nothing better than a wonderfully moist and delicious birthday cake, and no better way to start a birthday than with this yummy birthday cake protein shake.
Another week goes by and you’ve decided to jump on the Keto bandwagon. You’ve been reading blogs, watching videos, and listening to podcasts all week. Your head is now filled with all the benefits of the Ketogenic diet. It’s the secret to staying thin, your metabolism will skyrocket, and you’ll never have to worry again about putting on a few pounds. You’re feeling good, it’s time to celebrate!
Hi! My name is Amy! Welcome to my blog! I have been married for 13 years and have three wonderful children. I am also a weight-loss coach and am currently helping people get their bodies back to their pre-pregnancy shape. I am hoping to set a goal in the next couple of weeks to join the Keto diet. I am not an expert on the Keto diet but I will do my best to give you some helpful information.
Every day is made extra special with this low-carb protein shake with birthday cake!
I don’t know about you, but birthday cakes are a hazardous fixation of mine.
Recently, I’ve been thinking: Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have all the flavors of your favorite birthday cake in a ketogenic-friendly smoothie with healthy fats and protein? I went in search of a miracle. With this extremely tasty keto smoothie recipe for a birthday cake, I am pleased to announce that I have discovered the ladder to protein shake heaven!
- Break up the ice. Ice cubes and crushed ice are two distinct things. Don’t worry if your refrigerator doesn’t have a crushed ice feature. Simply cut the cubes into cubes and place them in a Ziploc bag. Then, using a hammer or meat mallet, smash them by hand.
- My new Ninja 900W hand blender is fantastic. This kid is a force to be reckoned with!
- By half the quantity of ingredients, you can easily prepare this dish for one person.
- If you need an extra dose of protein, try a grass-fed whey protein supplement.
- Each protein brand’s sweetness and vanilla taste may differ. Add sugar and vanilla extract to taste and adjust the quantity for your particular brand of whey protein. With Garden of Life, Grassfed Organic Whey Protein, Vanilla, I used the suggested quantity of erythritol and vanilla extract…. And, just so you know, I’m a sucker for sweet!
- Sugar-free sprinkles provide a little zing! (You may even be able to create them yourself!)
Birthday Cake made with Keto Protein Shake
..: SERIES 2
Time to prepare: 5 MINUTES
5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
With this tasty keto protein shake recipe, you can celebrate like it’s your birthday!
- whipped cream, 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon softened butter (e.g. Kerrygold)
- 1 cup vanilla Mandelmilch, unsweetened
- a quarter teaspoon of essence, or to taste
- 1/8 teelöffel pure Mandelextrakt (or to taste)
- a third of a cup of whey protein powder (about 35 grams)
- 1 to 1 1/2 trays shattered ice
- Süßwaren, 2-3 Esslöffel Erythrit, Esslöffel Erythrit, Esslöffel Erythrit, Es
- Optional liquid stevia, to taste
- Optional: a sprinkle or two of xanthan gum for additional thickening.
Fill the blender halfway with heavy cream. (I like to use a tiny hand mixer for this.) For approximately a minute, beat the cream until it becomes a thick whipped mass. (Tilt the mixer on its side if required to allow the mixer blade to enter the cream.)
Combine the softened butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a mixing bowl. 30 seconds of mixing The protein powder and crushed ice are then added. For approximately a minute, mix everything together.
If desired, erythritol and liquid stevia may be added. I suggest starting with a little amount and then tasting to determine if you need more. Xanthan gum may be used to make the smoothie thicker. Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture into two cups. Fresh whipped cream and sugar-free sprinkles are served on top. Have a blast!
2 servings, 10-12 oz (about 1 1/3 cup) each serving 237 calories per serving | 19 grams of fat | 12 grams of total carbohydrates | 1 gram of fiber | 9 grams of sugar | 13 grams of protein | 2 grams of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
Throw a celebration as though it were your birthday!
This delightful protein smoothie will help you celebrate the sweetness of life. It’s both flavorful and delectable. A birthday cake is the perfect way to start (or finish) the day!
My friends, the celebration continues – cheers!
This delicious lemon bundt cake is a must-try for cake lovers!
Happy Birthday! Is your birthday coming up? If so, this keto birthday cake protein shake is the perfect drink for a keto birthday.. Read more about keto cake batter drink and let us know what you think.
keto birthday cake protein powdercake batter extract ketoketo birthday cake shakebirthday cake meal replacement shakeketo cake batter drinkbirthday cake protein shake herbalife,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto birthday cake protein powder,cake batter extract keto,keto birthday cake shake,birthday cake meal replacement shake,keto cake batter drink,birthday cake protein shake herbalife,cake batter extract recipes,prüvit birthday cake recipes