One of the simplest ways to start off the day is with a hearty breakfast. If you’re working at a 9-5 job, you probably don’t have much time to cook. But with this recipe, you will have a hot breakfast ready to eat once you come home. It’s a winner every time.
These buttery biscuits are the perfect keto breakfast casserole recipe! Loaded with eggs, sausage, cheese and more, these easy to throw in the crockpot breakfast casserole can be eaten on its own or topped with your favorite low carb breakfast meats.
Who doesn’t love a light breakfast in the slow cooker?
For many people, mornings can be difficult and there isn’t always time to prepare a full breakfast. If this sounds familiar, then this keto breakfast casserole is for you! Put all the ingredients in the pan, turn down the heat and literally fall asleep. You’ll wake up to a great-smelling kitchen and a ready-made breakfast!
This keto breakfast recipe is also great for brunch and weekend events. You can even prepare this pan for breakfast and put it in a slow cooker for dinner.
Slow cookers are so convenient and especially nice in the summer when you don’t feel like turning on the oven and heating the house.
You won’t believe this savory breakfast dish is keto!
Yes, it’s true. We used radishes instead of potatoes to give this breakfast recipe more punch. Sometimes you just don’t feel like using cauliflower as a potato substitute, and then radishes are perfect!
And honestly, you won’t even know there are radishes in this recipe! As a bonus, they look great in the pan layers. We love cooked radishes, but you can get your family to eat more radishes if you remove the red skin and roast the radishes before making this casserole. They’ll look like potatoes!
Tips for making the perfect Slow Cooker Keto Breakfast
- Grease the casserole or use a baking dish so it doesn’t stick.
- You can substitute sausage or ham for the bacon in this keto breakfast dish if you prefer breakfast meats.
- Mix it with your favorite vegetables! Or use all the vegetables in your fridge that are past their date! Depending on the vegetables you add, you may need to roast them first to reduce the water content.
- Add sour cream, avocado, hot sauce, green onions or more cheese to your slow-cooker breakfast casserole!
- This casserole can be kept in the refrigerator for up to five days and can be frozen in individual portions for up to three months.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, keep an eye on the stew in the slow-cooker to prevent it from burning or overcooking. If it is low, check it after six hours, and if it is high, after about two hours. Mine turned a little brown from the butter used, but I promise you it was still delicious!
Keto Breakfast Pressure Cooker
.. : 8 SERIES
Preparation time: 30 MINUTES
Cooking time: 8 HOURS
Total time : 8 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES
A hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, radishes and other low-carb toppings, cooked overnight in the slow cooker.
- 1 cup sliced bacon (7-8 thick slices)
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3-4 Knobs, fixed
- 1 – 10 oz. Spinach in a bag
- 2 Bündel Radieschen, Spitzen und Stiele entfernen, in Viertel schneiden
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup schwere Schlagsahne
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups grated Gruyère cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup green sprouts, cut into small pieces, halved
- Cooking spray or slow-cooker oil
Fry the bacon slices in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Place the bacon on kitchen paper to drain some of the fat. Remove most of the bacon fat from the pan, leaving just enough to sauté the onions, garlic and spinach.
Add the onion and garlic to the same pan in which the bacon was fried. Sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat until soft, about 5-8 minutes. Then add the spinach and cook for another 8-10 minutes, until the spinach is wilted and all the moisture is out. Remove the pan from the heat.
Break the eggs into a medium bowl. Stir in the whipping cream, mustard powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes (optional).
Grease slow cooker with butter or cooking spray. Place the radishes in the bottom of the slow-cooker, followed by half the cheese (1 cup), the spinach, the onion-garlic mixture, the bacon, and then the remaining cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the slow-cooker. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup green onions. Use the remaining green onions as garnish after the casserole is cooked.
Set the low setting for 7-8 hours or the high setting for 3-4 hours. The casserole is ready when a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Keep an eye on the pan to prevent it from burning or boiling over. The stew can be ladled directly into the slow-cooker, or you can take it completely out of the slow-cooker and slice it up to serve.
Top with green onions and add other ingredients like sour cream, avocado, hot sauce or more cheese if you like! Have fun!
Serving size: 1 piece
Amount per serving:
355 calories | 25.5 g fat | 5.6 g total carbohydrates | 1.6 g fiber | 2.6 g sugar | 24.6 g protein | 4 g net carbs
Provided for you by
Make this your breakfast of the week!
You need this pan for breakfast in your keto tea! It makes mornings so much easier and helps you and your family get started with a good, hearty breakfast!
My assistant Jen tried this recipe and this is what she said:
This is fantastic! Don’t let the name breakfast fool you. This is a delicious dish that can be made at any time of the day. It’s the perfect combination of flavors and it’s very easy to make! The Gruyere cheese and onions give this recipe a great flavor the whole family will love!
Would you like another light breakfast? Check out these breakfast burritos in the freezer!
Frequently Asked Questions
What simple means?
It means that the person is not complicated.
What are synonyms for simple?
easy, easygoing, uncomplicated, uncomplicated, uncomplicated, easygoing, uncomplicated, easy, simple, uncomplicated, uncomplicated, uncomplicated, easy, uncomplicated
What is my simple definition?
A person who is not a member of the opposite sex.
Feedback,simple definitionsimple thesaurussimple banksimple skincaresimple wordssimple word meaning,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,See more,simple definition,simple thesaurus,simple skincare,simple word meaning,simple sentence,simple bank,simple bank checking account